• Given the nature of each hand-made Made to Order item, all product information are subject to slight variations. Seams and pattern direction may differ slightly.
• Slight variations of colour between batches are an inevitable consequence of using natural materials. We guarantee to use the same batch throughout your order, however this cannot be guaranteed for any subsequent orders.
• No matter how many Unlimited Furniture Delivery items you place in a single order, you'll enjoy white glove service for a £95 flat-rate fee. This includes inside delivery to your room of choice, as well as unpacking, assembly (excluding chandeliers) and debris removal.
Please allow 1- 2 weeks for delivery after the item ships. Furniture items are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom (excluding highlands and islands) and not eligible for express ship methods or P.O. box, APO/FPO addresses.
• The following prices, delivery & returns policies are intended for UK mainland (exc. Northern Ireland). For delivery quotes to non-mainland locations, please contact our customer service team.
• Anthropologie aims to deliver your Made to Order product within 6-8 weeks. In the result of unavoidable delays and unexpected issues our customer service team will be in contact at the earliest convenience.
• Once your item is available for delivery, the delivery providers will be in contact via phone (followed up by an email if no response) to agree a delivery date and time to suit.
• The delivery must be received on the date agreed with our nominated provider. Signature is required upon delivery. In the event that this does not happen, Anthropologie reserves the right to charge an additional re-delivery charge to be paid before the second delivery takes place.
• The nominated delivery provider will exercise every caution and care when delivering your order. However, in the event of any accidental damage to your property or person, neither Anthropologie nor the delivery provider can be held liable and only enter the premises under these conditions.
• It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure clear access to the relevant room(s) prior to delivery to avoid any accidental damage to your property or belongings. This includes protecting walls and flooring, removing precious household items and keeping all areas free from interference.
• Delivery providers are responsible for unpacking and assembling all item(s) at the time of delivery and dispose of all packaging.
• It is the recipient’s responsibility to check the condition of the products upon delivery and highlight any issues and concerns with the provider at that time. All queries will be redirected to Anthropologie’s customer service team who will take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.
• In-stock furniture, rugs and other oversized items can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of the merchandise cost. For Made To Order pieces refund requests must be received within 14 days from the delivery date. View full details. Anthropologie will refund or replace items where a manufacturer defect was found within one year from the date of delivery.Please contact AnthroFurniture@anthropologie.eu to arrange a furniture, rug or oversized item return.
Returns will be completed upon full inspection of the merchandise at our warehouse, and can take up to 30 days to fully process.
• The following prices, delivery and returns policies are intended for UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland). For delivery quotes to non-mainland locations, please contact our customer service team.
• To cancel your order or request a refund, please email or telephone Anthropologie’s customer service team, stating your order number. Refund requests must be received within 14 days from the delivery date.
• You are responsible for arranging a pick-up date with our nominated carrier. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of your item arriving at our delivery provider’s location.
• Customers are legally responsible for the care of the products while they are in their possession. The item(s) must be in the same perfect, resalable condition in which they were received in order to receive a full refund.
• If the item(s) is deemed faulty or compromised, Anthropologie will refund the delivery charge.