To celebrate this year’s Port Eliot Festival, we’re giving away two pairs of tickets, plus free entry to all our creative workshops.
Celebrating the creative arts, Port Eliot Festival takes place in a cosy corner of Cornwall where free-spirited, adventure seekers gather to dance, dress up and let their imaginations run wild. Sounds good, right? Imagine our excitement when we were invited to set up camp in the legendary Wardrobe Department. That’s why we thought it was only fair to offer you the chance to win tickets and entry to our crafty workshops where winners will make pompom crowns, customised leather purses, embellished capes and much, much more.
This competition closes midnight, Sunday, 2nd July 2017 and the winner will be notified by Monday, 3rd July.
For your chance to win, enter your details below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting your email address you will automatically be entered into both the competition and the email database of Anthropologie. You can stop receiving emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of these emails.
2. The competition prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancelation value. Prize includes 2 tickets to Port Eliot Festival, 27-30 July 2017. Does not include travel, food, spending money or expenses.
3. The competition is open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Anthropologie their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
4. The closing date for entry to the competition is 23:59 GMT Sunday 2 July 2017.
5. Winner will be announced before midnight GMT on 4 July 2017
6. Winners must accept their prize by midnight GMT 4 July 2017. In the event that the prize is not accepted, the winner will be redrawn.
7. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
8. A limit of only one registration / entry per person will be accepted.
11. Registrations must be completed by the registrant only. Registrations made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial competitions, consumer groups, trade, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the registration process is prohibited.
12. Anthropologie reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice in the event that circumstances beyond their control require they do so. Anthropologie also reserve the above rights in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that Anthropologie has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of Anthropologie, any company associated Anthropologie or any brand or product associated with Anthropologie or any affiliate companies. Anthropologie shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, unsuitable and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Anthropologie shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
14. The results of the competition prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.