We’ve teamed up with Sawday's' Canopy & Stars to give one lucky winner a one night stay for two on 12 August 2017 at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29.
Nestled up high on one of Bristol Harbourside’s iconic cranes, Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 is the world’s first treehouse of its kind. Don’t be fooled by its urban setting, Canopy & Stars took nature as their lead when designing the space, crafting a totally unique and immersive, natural-living experience. Spend the night surrounded by an abundance of green foliage, reclaimed raw-wood fixtures, woodland scents and sounds, and carefully curated textiles from our latest home collection.
To complete your evening’s stay, the winner will also receive a £500 Anthropologie gift card to refresh their getaway wardrobe.
This competition closes midnight, Wednesday, 14th June 2017 and the winner will be notified Monday, 19th June.
For your chance to spend 12th August 2017 in Canopy & Stars at Crane 29, enter your details below.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting your email address you will automatically be entered into both the competition and the email database of Anthropologie. You can stop receiving emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of these emails.
2. The competition prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancelation value. Prize includes one night stay in Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 on Saturday, 12 August 2017. Does not include food (unless stated), spending money or expenses.
3. The competition is open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Anthropologie or Sawday’s, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
4. The closing date for entry to the competition is 23:59 GMT Wednesday 14th June 2017.
5. Winner will be announced before midnight GMT on 19 June 2017
6. Winners must accept their prize by midnight GMT 21 June 2017. In the event that prize is not accepted, the winner will be redrawn.
7. The £500 Anthropologie e-gift card will be delivered to the email address the winner has used to enter the competition. This can be spent in store or online at anthropologie.com. There is no cash alternative.
8. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
9. A limit of only one registration / entry per person will be accepted.
11. Registrations must be completed by the registrant only. Registrations made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial competitions, consumer groups, trade, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the registration process is prohibited.
12. Anthropologie and Canopy & Stars reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice in the event that circumstances beyond their control require they do so. Anthropologie Canopy & Stars also reserve the above rights in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that Anthropologie or Canopy & Stars has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of Anthropologie or Canopy & Stars, any company associated Anthropologie or Canopy & Stars, or any brand or product associated with either Anthropologie, Canopy & Stars, or any affiliate companies. Anthropologie and Canopy & Stars shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, unsuitable and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Anthropologie and Canopy & Stars shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
14. The results of the competition prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.