Rated 4 out of 5
┬áby PaperAmulet Pretty, clean looking top
This top is really pretty in person. I tried it on in a store while travelling and ordered it online when I got home (I couldn't stop thinking about it!). One of the big sellers was the fact that it is machine washable. The top itself is a little bit big (not totally TTS), and long, especially in the back (see the photo). As you can also see from the photo, my bra is showing in the shoulders and keyhole in the back. I think, however, that problem could be remedied with a different bra. All things considered, it is a beautiful, interesting top. I'm pleased to own it.
June 26, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby lrmarie Good, not great
I was really hoping this would be a sleeveless version of the bedecked flounce tee (which I have and love!!). It's pretty close..but I was a tiny bit disappointed.
- the solid color portion is pretty narrow - more so than in the bedecked flounce tee (ie, more of the pattern shows on the sides) - so overall less solid color than pattern. It might not seem like a big deal but it's a bit awkward looking at it straight on - not as smooth of a transition from the printed to solid patterns.
- The material is also a little bit flimsier than the short-sleeved version.
- the blue color is lovely - but not as lively (more of a true navy) as the blue version of the bedecked flounce tee.
- the back is so pretty - this shirt looks great from the sides and back!!
- nice and swingy (just how I like it) without feeling like a tent - this shirt has the perfect amount of drape for me.
Size: I35 lbs, 5'6 - usually fall between a small and a medium and I do like a little bit more room in my shirts. I went with the small and was very happy.
Overall, a lovely shirt - I'll be curious to see what other reviewers think of the cut in the front!!
June 2, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby iheartanthro14 Better in person
Just happened upon this top in the store today and bought it outright. Not a bad price point either for Anthro; $52. Looks more expensive, actually expected it to be $68. I agree that you need to wear the right bra for the keyhole back and slight racerback shape. The color is incredible! The green is a great deep forest green, perfect for fall. The colors in the watercolor back are also intense and just striking. I did size down in this top; normally I wear a L in Deletta but got a M so it wasn't gaping. The L was too slouchy in the back and just looked messy. Can't speak for the navy; only tried on the green and was sold!
July 24, 2012