Rated 3 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ So-so
1. Fit is TTS. I took my usual small - I am 5'1", 34C, 107#.
2. It's hard to tell from the online photos, but the border of the sweater is uneven. It is longer on the sides than the front and back. I did not care for this look. It reminds me of an Austrian valance or swag. This feature accentuates the hips.
3. I thought this would sort of look like a peplum, but it doesn't. The ruffles at the waist in the front and back just look like extra panels hanging off the sweater.
4. Quality is really good. It is a thick, heavy knit for winter.
5. I have sensitive skin and found this to be unbearably itchy.
September 29, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5Â by atrackbrown I'm a Fan
Yes, it's itchy, but I remedied that by wearing one of my slippery thermal tops underneath. Otherwise, I love it. Despite the itch, it's also really soft, and the flouncy bits are adorable.
I was cautious in sizing and now regret it. I'm small boned but busty, so I sized up to a small. I should've gotten the XS since the sweater's so stretchy and falls a bit too far from my body. Oh well, room to grow.
(A note for those with long torsos. I have a pretty short waist, and the flouncy portion is almost too high for me, so beware.)
Overall, I think this'll be in my closet for a while.
December 11, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5Â by klljwtt Scratchy!
This sweater has a cute design, if a mock turtleneck works on your body type (which it doesn't on me), but the yarn was so too scratchy against my skin!
October 29, 2012