Rated 4 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Nice & Soft!
I walked into my local store, and this caught my eye immediately.
1. Fit is TTS; I took my usual Small ( I am 5'1", 107#, 34C).
2. The color says "grey motif", but aside from the dark grey background color on the floral part, the rest of the sweater is black.
3. Knit is very soft. It is definitely on the thinner side, so it won't be a go-to sweater if you're looking for warmth.
4. Ribbing at the wrist/cuff is very long - about 5".
5. It fits like how it looks on the model - it A-lines out and comes to the bottom of the tush. It's a tad longer than I prefer, hence the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 for aesthetic design.
6. Matches soooo many colors - I can pair it with many of my colored skinny jeans, including red, green, and dark purple/indigo. The store had it displayed with a mustard colored skirt, and that looked great also.
7. It is a super-comfy sweater to wear. I have very sensitive skin and had no itchiness at all. I love this!!
August 30, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Meeb This is a softer than soft sweater. I wanted something to go with the AG purple ankle pants and this has enough colors in the floral pattern to go with purple and much more. I am a 6 or 8 34DD and i got the medium. It is generous but i wanted the option to wear a blouse underneath. It is an A line sweater that falls from the shoulder without looking frumpy. It comes below my behind (I'm 5'2") which makes tighter pants feel a bit more secure. Really a versatile piece.
September 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by pinkpants Vibrant, soft lightweight sweater
I immediately fell in love with this sweater when I saw the bright print and how lightweight it is. I loved it even more after trying it on. I would say it is TTS and fits like the model shot but colors are brighter in person. Actually, it might be a little bit shorter on me.
The top has a very gentle a-line flowy-ness and it is a little longer than most sweaters. I can see where someone shorter might not like the length but I am 5'10" and sometimes have to pass on sweaters that hit me too short. I am 165lbs, 34-28-37 and I bought a medium. I am currently 10lbs or so heavier than I would like and am loving how flattering the fit is for me, the slight a-line is hiding my trouble-spot love-handle area so well!
I live in Houston so I am excited for the sweater-y look in a lightweight soft fabric (itchy sweaters bother my sensitive skin). Also, I'm sure some will say the price is a bit high but it feels likes high-quality material and the unique print make it worth it to me. I plan on wearing it with colored cords, colored & regular denim, maybe even some skirts or shorts.
August 30, 2012