Rated 4 out of 5┬áby BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 133lbs and 36D-30-38 and the size medium was the right size, but didn't fit my shape. I'm curvy, and I think this is designed for a more straight up and down figure.
2. It was a hair too tight in the bust, which made the armseye gap and show my bra at the armpit.
3. The waist was very loose.
4. The hips were tight, and made my stomach look like it was sticking out. Like the other reviewer before me, this made me look like my tummy was huge.
5. The neckline is very high.
6. The print is cute, but it obscures the neat pleating at the top and unusual curved seaming on the skirt.
7. The dress is lined in a nude fabric.
8. Zips up the back, not the side.
November 29, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5┬áby hungryartiste Looks good on the lady...
... not so much on me. I don't have much of a belly, but this dress seems to showcase what I did have. So if you're at all bloated, know that this clings to your abdomen before it flares out. It may work for you if you wear spanx.
Otherwise, I thought it was good quality. I tried it in an XS and it fit just fine. I liked the pleating,.. but overall, it just didn't work for me.
November 28, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5┬áby kcanderson Love Designer...just not the dress
I bought this dress in my local Anthro on Christmas Eve. I think i was just looking "towards" spring. And I usually love Liefsdottir. Every piece seems a little odd...but I get tons of compliments. But I'm not sold on this one. The neck is sooo high and the waist is so fitted. I don't see myself grabbing this dress on a regular basis. I'm 5'8' and 135 #ten xtra pounds of X-mas cookie weight# at the time. As an apple shape my weight all is all in the tummy, but the XS fit great with a pair of Spanx. But there is just something anout it that doesn't work for me. Am considering returning.
January 4, 2013