Rated 5 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Great holiday dress!
I am 5'1", 107#, 34c and usually wear petite sizes.
1. This dress only came in regular, and it was fine. It comes right to the top of my knee cap.
2. Fit is TTS. I usually wear a 6 in a fit & flare style dress, and this was no different.
3. The dress is absolutely gorgeous - has a mix of pastel colors [lavender, aqua, & pink] with a little plum & teal as well as gold & black.
4. The material is thick & substantial.
5. I was concerned that this would itch due to the metallic fibers, but that was not the case [probably because it's lined].
6. It's perfect!! I can wear with classic black pumps as well as gold or gold/black combo shoes.
7. And the best part is that you can wash this - no need to pay that hefty dry cleaning bill!!
November 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Delveen I love the fabric, color and pattern on this dress but for me, the skirt part was way too poufy! I tried this on because my local store had it on display with a black leather jacket over it which gave it a bit of an edge. I think I would have bought it if it were not for the poufyness of the skirt. I still recommend it as this might be OK for some. For reference, I'm 5' 7" 127 pounds and the 2/small fit me perect.
November 7, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5Â by MosieStan Mixed feelings
I ordered this dress to wear to a work holiday party. I like the print in person. The dress is very thin. I thought it would have a little more weight to it. The bottom is also HUGE. I like a fit and flare dress, but the flare on this thing was not flattering on me. I have an hourglass figure and usually like this cut, but the bottom was too big. The fabric of the dress is a little rough on the outside where the pattern is, but the inside lining is soft, so that was fine.
I wish I liked this dress more than I did. I think in the end it just looked a little cheap, considering the shape and material.
December 3, 2013