Rated 5 out of 5
Â by shamling Classic Dress
This dress is wonderful. It fits me like a glove. I'm 5'3, 34DD and usually a size 10 because I have big hips. But since this dress flares out at the hips the size 6 fit me perfectlyâ€”a tiny bit tight in the bust but not bad. It hits me a few inches above the knee. The fabric has a little stretch to it which is great too. Nice material.
I also love the pockets. C'mon pockets are great. This dress would be great for a nice night out or a wedding. It's a classic dress to have in your closet. Just different enough with the twist in the middle to make it interesting.
August 19, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Lovely for all body types
I ordered this dress based on the rave reviews of others.
1. When I got it, my initial impression was that the color was too bright, but it was actually very flattering once I tried it on.
2. Color is a true vermillion.
3. Dress is fully lined. The slip is edged in crinoline, but it doesn't peek out the bottom of the dress.
4. Good even for petites. I am 5'1", and it came to the top of my knee cap.
5. The v-neck is about as low as it can get without being considered low-cut.
6. Fits 1 size larger than your normal. I sized down from my usual 6 to a 4, and it was perfect #I am 107#, 34C#.
7. It is fitted in the body and then flares out, hiding any flaws you may have. You can't even see the paunch #if you have a little paunch# from the front or side views. It's great!!
8. The twist detail sticks out a bit, causing one to look a tad "thicker" in the mid section from the side view, but it's not a huge issue.
9. The fabric, while polyester, is truly high-end looking. It's textured just like wool crepe, and very substantial in weight.
10. The zipper is double. The outer zipper, which serves no purpose other than detail/decoration, is gold. The inner zipper, which is a charcoal grey color, is the working one. I paired the dress with charcoal grey patent pumps to match the zipper, and it looks awesome!!
August 31, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by BaileyCat attention getter
the dress fits perfectly and compliments the body beautifully with the A line skirt I took the 4, straighter dresses I take a 6,
the color is striking the vermillion red is always a hit
the fabric is substantial but still feminine and light enough to make you feel beautiful.
the zipper makes it hip and updated - the front is classic
though the v neck could be a little much for work - it still works with a beautiful necklae and a little cardi
there is some fun toile that peeks out when you sit down - the dress will pick you up and keep your mood going all day
October 5, 2012