Rated 5 out of 5Â by adventuresinboston Perfect summer staple, runs large.
I was worried this would be too short-waisted on me, looking at the picture, but it actually fit perfectly. I have a long torso, and this hit just right at my natural waist.
The green is lovely, and the purple is a contender as well. It's very soft, will breathe well in the summer, but heavy enough to pair with tights/sweaters for spring and fall transition.
For size, it definitely runs large. I am usually an XL at Anthro, and while I did not size down to a L, I almost did, and probably could. This was roomy without needing to utilize the stretch in the top, which is where I sometimes get sized out for Anthro.
Bottom line: works for curvy girls (top and/or bottom), beautiful color selection, good length, not too short in the torso, at least 3-season wear. I'd call that winning, and I might just have to get another color.
March 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by anguyentan super cute and comfortable dress for spring!
I loved this dress online and ordered it on a whim. It is adorable! I love the combination of a dressier shape and style with comfortable jersey fabric. The outer layer is a soft polyester eyelet fabric and the lining seems like a modal blend, very soft and stretchy. The dress fits slightly large, but it is so stretchy that I think the size is forgiving. Definitely do not size up. For reference, I am usually a M/L in Anthro tops, and wear a size 31-32 jeans. 5' 6", with a 36B bust and I ordered the Medium. If you are between sizes, size down. I love that the length is work appropriate. I think this will be a very versatile dress for me. I got the red and it is a nice bright red. I plan to wear it with a jean jacket and sandals or wedges for daytime. It seems like it would layer for colder days too with some tights and boots, and a cozy cardigan. I love it!
March 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 137 lbs, and 36D-31-40 and the size medium fit me perfectly.
2. You step into this dress and then tie it behind your neck. The waist is at my natural waist, and the hem hits right above my knee.
3. It's soft and stretchy, like wearing PJs. It's fully lined. No pockets.
4. I got the "purple" which is really a dark navy with a mint green lining. Very pretty. I don't think it looks like that online. The green was too bright for me. The orange is too close to another reddish orange lace dress that I just bought from Anthro. The cotton one with the brown bow belt.
5. This may become my favorite dress for the summer.
6. The only thing you have to watch is the way the lace stripes on the top line up across the princess seams. I had to try on every one in the store to find one where the stripes lined up properly.
7. It needs a belt to finish the look.
February 23, 2013