Rated 4 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ NIce, but long
I am 5'1", 107#, 34C.
1. I usually wear a 4 or 6, and the 4 in this was fine. It is a loose fit even in the 4.
2. Length is long if you're petite. This will be good for tall gals or those with long torsos.
3. Same with sleeves - on me they were a bit long to be 3/4 length - they were more like the J Crew "bracelet" length sleeves.
4. Quality is good. It is a nice silk. A bit sheer, but ok.
5. Colors are exactly as they appear online. I was hoping they would be more bright and not as muted, but that was not the case.
February 15, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Laur very thin, poor quality silk
Pretty blouse but poor quality silk. Very thin top overall. I did not like the front of the blouse. I felt it puckered at the chest/there was excess material, (and I am a 36C). It is see through....obviously. You would need to wear a tank or cami under it. I was not impressed with the price or the blouse and shipped it back. Since before Christmas I feel as though the clothes at anthropologie are getting worse and worse. What ever happened to the unique clothes antho solg years ago. Very frumpy clothes now......
March 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by VintageAnthroLover A Spring/Summer MUST HAVE Blouse!
Ok, before I review, I have to say that Anthroplogie's pairing of the pants with this top is ALL WRONG! Too many flowers!! Now for the review: If you purchase the top, it is perfect with white capris, dark demin, etc. I am 5'2", with broad shoulders and 34C chest. I had to size up in this top and bought a 10 so that I could 'move' my arms forward. The 8 was ok, but the 10 much better! It looks great tucked into a skirt/pants or just hanging naturally. I am short and it was not 'over powering". It is sheer, and I am sure in the sunlight, my bra would show. If wearing at night, I would not wear a cami. I'd have to say it's one of the prettiest shirts I own and even at full price, I'd buy it in different colors! There are so many ways to wear it!
March 7, 2013