Rated 3 out of 5 by BWeaves 1. This bag is HUGE. Seriously, it's the size of a small suitcase. It's way too big to be a handbag. Over my shoulder, the bottom hits below my hips.
2. The leather is very soft.
3. It's lined with cotton and has one small internal pocket for a cell phone. Everything else will end up jumbled up at the bottom of the bag.
4. The lining is very dark, and the bag is very deep, so I think it would be hard for me to see what was where in the bottom of the bag.
5. The beading is a nice touch.
6. Closes with just a magnet at the top.
7. If this bag was half this size in all directions, then I would have kept it.
February 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miranda1987 Amazing bag!!
Pictures do not do this bag justice. Extremely soft and supple leather. I fear it may get dirty pretty easily but I sprayed with suede/leather protector and so far so good. I get compliments everywhere I go!
January 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matty2 Looks expensive, but too pricey.
A stunning bag that will carry all of your essentials...and then some, beautifully. The construction is superb and the look and feel of it is that of a more expensive designer bag. When I was trying it on in the store, a few people walked over to me and commented on how beautiful it is. I do agree with the other review--you'll want to protect the bag with a leather conditioner prior to carrying it. Due to the color, it will show wear over time. Not sure it's an everyday bag due to the light color. Wish they would show a shot of the beadwork. That concerns me as well--will it come apart over time? Too bad it doesn't come in a darker leather. I will return it though because it was truly too expensive and an impulse buy.
January 25, 2013