Rated 3 out of 5
┬áby ModernMomx4 Just So-so
This looked interesting, and the print caught my eye. It looks like wool, but it is cotton, and very soft. This is a blousy sweater, and with all the print going on, I didn't like that much blouse AND attention in the middle area. However, I do like that the print is not extended on the arms. It's cute, but a pass for me.
Note: The arms fit perfectly in the small, so sizing down wouldn't help.
September 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Meeb This is a softer than soft sweater. I wanted something to go with the AG purple ankle pants and this has enough colors in the floral pattern to go with purple and much more. I am a 6 or 8 34DD and i got the medium. It is generous but i wanted the option to wear a blouse underneath. It is an A line sweater that falls from the shoulder without looking frumpy. It comes below my behind (I'm 5'2") which makes tighter pants feel a bit more secure. Really a versatile piece.
September 26, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby ShoppingQueenNJ Nice & Soft!
I walked into my local store, and this caught my eye immediately.
1. Fit is TTS; I took my usual Small ( I am 5'1", 107#, 34C).
2. The color says "grey motif", but aside from the dark grey background color on the floral part, the rest of the sweater is black.
3. Knit is very soft. It is definitely on the thinner side, so it won't be a go-to sweater if you're looking for warmth.
4. Ribbing at the wrist/cuff is very long - about 5".
5. It fits like how it looks on the model - it A-lines out and comes to the bottom of the tush. It's a tad longer than I prefer, hence the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 for aesthetic design.
6. Matches soooo many colors - I can pair it with many of my colored skinny jeans, including red, green, and dark purple/indigo. The store had it displayed with a mustard colored skirt, and that looked great also.
7. It is a super-comfy sweater to wear. I have very sensitive skin and had no itchiness at all. I love this!!
August 30, 2012