Rated 4 out of 5 by ShoppingQueenNJ NIce, but long
I am 5'1", 107#, 34C.
1. I usually wear a 4 or 6, and the 4 in this was fine. It is a loose fit even in the 4.
2. Length is long if you're petite. This will be good for tall gals or those with long torsos.
3. Same with sleeves - on me they were a bit long to be 3/4 length - they were more like the J Crew "bracelet" length sleeves.
4. Quality is good. It is a nice silk. A bit sheer, but ok.
5. Colors are exactly as they appear online. I was hoping they would be more bright and not as muted, but that was not the case.
February 15, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Laur very thin, poor quality silk
Pretty blouse but poor quality silk. Very thin top overall. I did not like the front of the blouse. I felt it puckered at the chest/there was excess material, (and I am a 36C). It is see through....obviously. You would need to wear a tank or cami under it. I was not impressed with the price or the blouse and shipped it back. Since before Christmas I feel as though the clothes at anthropologie are getting worse and worse. What ever happened to the unique clothes antho solg years ago. Very frumpy clothes now......
March 9, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by morningstar Springtime beauty with reservations
I am 5'6, 132 pounds, 34C. I can usually wear a 4 or a 6 and I tried the 4 since the shirt looked blousey on the hanger. There was plenty of room to move around in the shoulders and the body was comfortably loose. However, I thought the pleats underneath the yoke made me look busty. For this reason, I'm not going to pick this one up.
That said, the print on this blouse is awesome. Colors are muted and it's very springtime ready. I especially liked the ombre green at the hem; however, since the shirt is so long and I have such a short torso, it is kind of a waste since the shirt looks better tucked in than out. It is sheer enough I would probably wear a camisole underneath but is not totally see-through. The silk quality seems nice enough but it's on the rougher side. This is definitely worth checking out to see if it works for you.
February 21, 2013