Rated 4 out of 5 by tiffintexas Stop doing this to me AG!
Man, I swear I go to Anthro just to look, and I see some AG jeans and the following conversation commences:
AG: Buy me!
AG Well, at least try me on...
Me: Well, okay then...
Next thing I know, I'm standing at the register, card in hand.
These were no exception. They are so soft and well...velvety! The black is a very deep black, not a light black-to-gray that so many black pants end up being. The fit is spot on too. I usually wear a 29 in AG jeans, but can size down to a 28 for the Stevies and leggings, but I took these in a 29. They start off very fitted, but stretch out to be perfect, so I don't anticipate people having too many fit issues with these. The length hit me right under the ankle (I'm 5'7" with a 32 inch inseam) and they'll go with a lot of things in my closet. They'll go great casual and also a dressy as well.
November 13, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobynH Best jeans ever!
I am between sizes 28/29 but decided to go for the 29 on these, they fit perfect and are the softest, most comfortable jeans ever. The length is just perfect as well.
November 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShoppingQueenNJ Must have!!
These are great! I got these in black.
1. As with other legging-type jeans I found I had to size up from my usual 27 to 28 - I couldn't even zip up the 27's.
2. They are pitch black and have a good amount of stretch, so they are very comfortable.
3. The pants are also very soft and are high quality like other AG products.
4. NOTE: it comes with a label on it that warns that the color may bleed on to other clothing items. I can't vouch for that as I haven't worn them yet.
5. I asked the online SA about exactly what color "periscope" was. According to her, it is more blue-gray [like slate], so if you are looking for a true gray pair, that won't be it.
6. I am glad I found these on sale, as I almost bought the 7 for all Mankind ones which are full price. Thanks for saving me some $$, Anthro!
Snatch it up before they're gone!!
December 16, 2012