Rated 5 out of 5Â by betta522 Fabulous
J Brand jeans aren't great for ladies with a booty, but tried them on anyway in the dark blue. It was love. I'm normally a 29 or 30 in AG Stevie Cords and in other brands of skinny's have to size up for thighs and hips, but then waist is too big. Found rise on these to be slightly mid rise will need to wear a belt. Tried these in size 31 which was the right size and fit comfortably, not too tight. Loved the gold as well, but since brocade is a trend, figured the navy may have longer longevity and was more slimming on. Length came to ankle or slightly below.
October 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Holiday casual chic!
I love the look of these jeans!
1. I ordered the yellow in my normal size 27 and also a 28. My normal 27 didn't fit at all, and the 28 was ultra skinny. I plan on getting the 29 for a slim fit with comfort.
2. The brocade is textured!! It feels like velvet - it's like fancy brocade wall paper.
3. It looks fine with ivory as shown online, but I like it with my navy velvet peplum blazer for a holiday casual chic look. I think it looks best with a navy top and gold accessories & shoes.
4. The jeans are a little stiff. They are not soft like Joe's jeans, but they are not uncomfortable either.
5. The colors look how they do online - a muted gold on a darker rinse jean. LOVELY!!
September 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by amomo not as busy as it looks
I got these jeans in 25, navy color (usually i am 25-26 in jeans), but these jeans are somewhat elastic overall, thus 25 fits me comfortably.
The cutting/shape of these jeans are excellent as all my other j brand skinnys. They compliment my legs and made them looks straight and lean. Very flattering in butt area too, the over all shape is beyond 5 star.
The brocade coating i thought could be too busy and loud for me, but in fact, they are not. The print is very low-key and yet made my outfit stands out. Matching with a solid shirt/sweater and boots, perfect for fall/winter.
I am 5'1" and these jeans are a little bit too long for me. I may need to roll up an inch or so.
I love these jeans and I am so happy that I gave them a shot.
October 8, 2012