Rated 5 out of 5 by ShoppingQueenNJ Perfect for petites
I love this blouse!
1. Fit is TTS. I am 5'1", 107#, 34C and took my usual Small.
2. Be aware - the blouse is just lace, so you need a cami underneath. From the online photos I would have thought that it came with a cami or was lined, but it's not. I tried it on with a nude color cami, and it's perfect. No need to size up to accommodate for layering piece.
3. It's a bit cropped, so it's great if you're petite. It hit mid-hip on me [lower than how it is on the model in the online photo]. Tall gals or those with a long torso will find this to be cropped.
4. Color and fit are exactly as pictured. No surprises here.
5. Only thing I don't like is that it's dry clean only.
February 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5
by JulesMilo wow, beautiful, vintage classic
I must admit, lace isn't my thing, but I wanted to expand out and find some interesting tops for my Colima Maxi Skirt. I didn't realize how unique this top is until I kept trying it on. It's very well made and each part of this blouse is so different but when they all come together - it reminds me that tops like this is what makes anthropologie so unique. From the ruched sleeves, the perfect semi-peter pan collar, to the individual buttons, to the tailored shape. You can't help but fall in love with the little things about this vintagey blouse.
The fit is very tailored. At 5'5", 100lbs, 34A and 25 in jeans, I tried on a XS. It is cropped and fitted, perfect to wear tucked in with skirts or tucked out with high waisted skirts since it's cropped. The cami in the model photo is not included but an ivory or nude one is necessary.
In my opinion, this is a very well made, well put together top with a classic vintagey feel. Very well done, anthro! This is one of your classics that will last for years. Beautiful!
100% Polyester, dry clean only, made in China.
February 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anthroviva Beautiful
Great Anthro unique blouse. I was afraid of all the buttons, but the materials does gives, so you can pull the blouse over and not having to bother with the buttons. I actually wore a red cami underneath and gave a different look than on the model . I can think of putting different color cami such as sky blue or brown, etc underneath , a versatile layering.
February 23, 2013