Rated 4 out of 5
Â by Therapist Size up
This is a cute Jacket, however you have to size up.
I usually wear a 4 but this one runs small. I bought a 6 and it still fits a little snug through the sleeves, but any bigger would have made it boxy through the waist. But its a really cute piece.
April 4, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 136 lbs, and 36D-30-40 and the size 10 fit and closed easily, but the sleeves were very tight.
2. I have skinny arms, so the tight sleeves were a surprise. I'm sizing up to a 12 and seeing if the sleeves fit any better.
3. The jacket is unlined and each piece has a different type of eyelet fabric.
4. Very cute form fitting design. There are sewn shut pockets in the waist seam. Just leave them sewn up so they don't gap.
5. The inside seams have a Hong Kong Finish (covered selvedges). A nice finish.
6. I think this will go well with all the navy cropped pants with the flower designs, so I'm really hoping the size 12 fits me.
January 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by AnthroGirlNYC Cute
I saw this jacket and had to have it. I love a shrunken fit jacket with 3/4 sleeves. Great layering piece. However, this jacket runs very small in the shoulders and sleeves. I am usually a size 4/6 and had to go to a size 8 to be able to comfortably move my arms and not have it pull through the upper back and shoulders. Unless you have stick arms and no shoulders, you are going to want to size up.
January 24, 2013