Rated 4 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ cozy & comfy
I love this dress!
1. Description doesn't indicate this, but it's not just a knit dress - it's fleece on the inside, so it's like a sweatshirt dress.
2. Fit is TTS. I am 5'1", 34C, 108# and took my usual Small. It came to the top of my knee cap, which is a little longer than what I would have ideally liked, but it's ok.
3. Color/pattern are exactly how they appear online.
4. Not sure why the color is labeled as "neutral" - the dominant color is green.
5. The bell sleeves make the dress, IMO - otherwise it would look like a giant sweatshirt.
February 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5Â by gatlata Completely Disappointed!
After seeing this dress online I went ahead and ordered as it looked like the perfect spring dress. The pattern/colors were gorgeous. I'm usually a 10-12 in dresses and I could not get the Large over my hips. In addition to it being too small (and not meant for anyone with curves), it had a sweatshirt lining which would be waaaaaaay too warm during spring/summer in the south. I was quite surprised and disappointed. Back it went.
May 19, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5Â by Linus Comfy, but boxy
The fabric on this dress was unexpected. Like sweatshirt material. Beautiful color. Very soft. On me, this dress was boxy, shapeless and very unflattering.
February 27, 2014