Rated 5 out of 5┬áby BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, and 136 lbs, and 36D-31-40 and the size 8 fit me like it was made for me. The bust was perfect. The waist was a little high, but I'm short waisted, so it was only about 1 cm higher than my natural waist.
2. I was on the last hole on the belt. My waist is 31 inches. The dress' waist was bigger.
3. I was able to zip this up myself, even though it has a back zipper. It has two challenging buttons at the neck.
4. It's lined.
5. It hits right above my knee.
6. No pockets.
7. I wasn't sure about the neckline because it's so high, but it lays nicely.
8. It's a very cute dress, but not too precious. The lace is cotton, so it doesn't look cheap like polyester lace can.
9. The red is a nice orange red. My monitor showed the exact color. I have reddish blond hair, so the color worked perfectly on me.
February 7, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby kad365 Beautiful, but runs a tad small!
This dress immediately caught my attention when I walked in the store. I love red and anything lace, but was a bit disappointed when I tried it on. I am small busted and most Anthro dresses are too large in the chest area. To my surprise this dress was very tight when I zipped it up! Karen Walker is not consistent in her sizing so be careful when ordering. (Her Ginger and Gold dress runs large in the chest area). Overall the dress is lovely, but you might have to size up!
February 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby annonymous689 this dress is amazing
very true to size,comes with the belt, and you can switch it out. zipper in the back with 2 buttons, very sweetheart / southern bell with a mix of modern. if short i recommend petites because it is pretty long or get it hemmed. im 5'2 and its to my knees so i have to get it hemmed so i can wear boots with it. But its adorable on and it looks adorable with the pearl collared necklace they have as well
January 30, 2013