Rated 3 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 136 lbs, and 36D-30-40 and the size 10 fit and closed easily, but the sleeves were very tight.
2. I have skinny arms, so the tight sleeves were a surprise. I'm sizing up to a 12 and seeing if the sleeves fit any better.
3. The jacket is unlined and each piece has a different type of eyelet fabric.
4. Very cute form fitting design. There are sewn shut pockets in the waist seam. Just leave them sewn up so they don't gap.
5. The inside seams have a Hong Kong Finish (covered selvedges). A nice finish.
6. I think this will go well with all the navy cropped pants with the flower designs, so I'm really hoping the size 12 fits me.
January 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5
Â by Therapist Size up
This is a cute Jacket, however you have to size up.
I usually wear a 4 but this one runs small. I bought a 6 and it still fits a little snug through the sleeves, but any bigger would have made it boxy through the waist. But its a really cute piece.
April 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by iomarch Good for petites
I'm short and rather straight, and this blazer hit me at the perfect spot and created curves. The V-neck cut and the one button make it super simple and classy, and the longer peplum slims your middle section IMO. I'm only 5' so the button hits me around my natural waist, which almost no other blazers do, and the "shrunken" cut fits my shoulders perfectly.
I think they styled it horribly in the pictures, but this looks great with less poofy dresses, and jeans. Very understated piece, but nice detail when you look closely.
March 25, 2013