Satin Garden Sheath

Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Beautiful Dress, Runs Small I ordered the six (usual size) and the hips were very snug and the dress was short. Hoping I will have better luck with a size eight. This dress is perfect for upcoming fall weddings! August 15, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Misrepresented!!!! I have had my eye on this dress for awhile and decided to order it when I saw it on sale for ~$100. I definitely runs small. I am 5' 1", 106 pounds, and short waisted, and I needed a size 2. This fit well with the exception of some looseness around the neckline. The dress fell above the knee on me, and I suspect that taller gals may have an issue with length. I also agree with the previous reviewer regarding the peach flowers- they are more of a neon peach in person. My biggest complaint is that the fabric of this dress is misrepresented. The website states that it is silk. I was expecting a silk faille type material and the fabric seemed coarser when it arrived. When I looked at the tag, it is actually only 16% silk, and the other 84% is cotton. Because of this misrepresentation, the appearance of the dress is not what I expected. Even with buying it on sale, I still plan to return it. November 4, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pretty, not awesome The dress is pretty and fits well but SIZE UP! I'm usually a 0 or a 2 but in this one, I had to get a 4! The peach flowers look more neon than a light peach in person. Great material for the price though! I think this would be a nice spring/summer dress than a fall dress. October 5, 2012
See more reviews: prev 2 next>>
YELLOW Style #:25936618 Occasion dresses are de rigueur at fall weddings and galas. Donned along with your fanciest jewels, they pair perfectly with cropped cardigans and shrugs. Here, Beth Bowley's abstract floral showstopper ensures all eyes are on you with a form-fitting silhouette and a cutout back. Satin Garden Sheath