Rated 4 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Gorgeous but slightly itchy & see-through
I am 5'1", 34C, 107# and usually take a 4 or 6 in dresses, and the 4 was fine in this case.
1. Even though the dress is lined, it is still slightly see-through (which is why I knocked off a star for quality#. I had on patterned underwear when I tried this on, and when you look closely, you can see it. You must wear this with nude underwear & bra.
2. Also, if the light is shining the right way, you can see through the dress a bit. Careful!
3. Material is a little stiff & scratchy, but not a deal breaker #which is the other reason why I knocked off a star for quality).
4. This dress does not come in petites, but it doesn't need to. The size 4 came right above the knees on me - perfect length IMO, neither too long nor too short.
5. Pattern on the black is gorgeous, and it's a nice change from a solid LBD. Great for the holidays!!
6. Style hides any bumps you may want to hid in your mid section. It should flatter most figures.
November 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Sophie96826 STUNNING!!!!
This dress is truly an "OMG" kind of dress. I wear a 00 in most of the Anthropologie dresses. As this on did not come in petite or 00, I opted for the "O" . I am 5'0" 93lbs. IT FIT ME PERFECTLY. The length is a little longer on me than on the model but I like it longer. I am soooooo glad I bought totally fenimine, classy dress.
December 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Finn22 Go for it
Ordered this along many other dress options from anthro for an upcoming event. This one is the winner.
Gave a nice silhouette as it is fitted in the bodice. Often dresses from anthro are sheath or boxy and come with a belt so the dress can be made more of a universal shape with an intent for a belt to do the work.
This one is an exception to that norm and is well made.
Go for it.
January 23, 2014