Rated 4 out of 5
Â by Madgardener Runs large!
1. This is dress is made by Left of Center, not Wilt as the online specs say.
2. It runs big. I'm usually a 6 - 36A.28.36 (big rib cage). I bought the small in the raspberry during the Tag Sale and honestly, I think I could have sized down to an XS. Whaaaat?
3. Front length (regular) is indeed 38" and the back length runs to 48".
4. I'm a fairly straight shape and the inner slip seemed like it could pose a tighter fit to a curvy shape.
4. I do like the rich wine color and the unusual waistline combined with the easy flowiness of the dress. If shipping were less of a financial burden I might try the XS in navy too. Are you listening Anthro?
June 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by GettinHitched Love it!
I was a little nervous with the mixed reviews that I read on this item about the sizing. I would normally order a large petite because I am chesty and short(im 5'2", 160lbs, 34F. but I ended up ordering a medium petite and it was perfect! the lining inside is not tight like others stated.
July 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by mckenna Fun for summer
So I ordered this dress in black....and it came in blue. At first I was going to send it back but I think I am going to keep the blue. The blue is more casual looking and that fits my everyday lifestyle. I am 5'7" 135lbs. and a 34D. I purchased the dress in a size M which is my normal anthro size. I have quite a straight figure and the dress fit me perfectly. I had no trouble with the lining being snug. My only issue is that under the arms the top part is slightly wide on me. When I have it on you cannot see my bra (which is good) but I think I will have it altered slightly from under the arms to the waist.
I do recommend this dress but I also think it is on the pricier side.
June 17, 2014