Rated 5 out of 5Â by coffeespoons YES!!!
This sweater is perfect. It fits true to size. The length is bottom of hips. The fabric of the body and sleeves is softer than anything I have felt. It's a light to medium weight. The shoulders and top are a heavier not quite as soft angora blend. I really love the tiny jewel buttons. This is a wear with everything top, layered over a blouse or as a stand alone piece. This is one of my favorite sweaters yet. Just beautiful!
September 9, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Very cute with extremely long sleeves
This sweater is adorable in both colors.
1. Fit is TTS. I am 5'1", 34C, 107# and took my usual Small. It comes to my lower hip.
2. It's soft & comfortable. I have sensitive skin and didn't find this to itch at all.
3. Lightweight. It's definitely not a go-to for a cold winter day, but it is great for the fall and spring.
4. You can wear it open with a cami or as a top buttoned up all the way.
5. Sleeves are extremely long #hence I knocked off 1 star for design#. You can see in photo 2 online that it's even a little long for the model. For me, the sleeves extended beyond the tips of my fingers. So the big question is, do I want to just wear it with the sleeves scrunched up or not, because other than that, this sweater is wonderful - flattering & feminine.
October 9, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by JoJoShopper Cute, but...
This is a really cute top. Two things I noticed, however. There is gaping that appears between the buttons, so I was constantly checking to make sure the 'gap' was closed (otherwise, everything can be seen!). Also, it's a bit on the short side. It sits just below the top of my jeans, so my back is exposed when I sit. Otherwise, very soft and comfy. Not sure if it's worth the price, but I will keep because the design is super-cute.
October 5, 2013