Rated 3 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 136 lbs, and 36D-31-40 and the size Medium fit me correctly in the bust and shoulders and hips, but it looked too large.
2. The material is a very thin cotton knit. It had no body. It just hung there.
3. It's very well made and the stripes line up. However, the stripes really hurt my eyes to look at myself in the mirror.
4. There are puffed sleeves, that just sort of droop. The sleeves come down to the elbow, which looked dowdy on me. The bottom hem is very long and came down past my hips. It just looked like a sweater that had stretched out of shape.
5. I thought this would look cute and sailor-ish. But it just looked old lady on me.
6. I think this would have worked better if the knit was thicker, or stiffer, and the sleeves and hem shorter.
7. Made in China.
February 7, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Samadhi Wanted to love it!
I wanted to love this top, but the sizing is huge.
February 8, 2013