Rated 3 out of 5Â by EmyM Great While They Last!
I own this top in four different colors, and I really do love them. Definitely runs large, but it drapes nicely and I think it's more stylish that way; when I sized down I didn't like the look quite as much. I purchased the colors that have a lighter shade on top and darker shade on the lower half; the color blocking is very flattering this way and it really does look slimming on my curvy figure. I receive compliments almost every time I wear one of these tees, which is quite often because they're so comfy!
My problem with this top is that the fabric pills HORRIBLY! Even after just the first wear mine had terrible pilling around the bust and underarms. After a few months and less than a dozen wears, the fabric of the first one I purchased looks so awful I can only really wear it around the house. Bummer for a $48 tee not to hold up better, especially since I love them so much while they last!
April 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by JenBone1 Most perfect shirt ever
1. The fabric is SO soft and silky.
2. The drape of this shirt is incredibly flattering. It fits slim in the sleeve and bust, and then drapes down from there.
3. The sleeves are long, something a tall girl like me loves.
4. I love that the pocket, which is the same color as the upper half, sits lower than the upper half. It just looks cool!
5. I found it to be true to size, I bought an XL as that is the size I usually am. This shirt looks cool with a looser fit.
6. Um, yeah, go buy it!
November 21, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5Â by shoeshopper421 Very comfy
This shirt is super soft. I bought the black in an XS. I thought I need a small for sure, but tried this on in a different color in the store. The small was way too big. I ordered it in black and was surprised to see the bottom half of the shirt is brown. It is not a light heathered grey like it looks in the picture. Also, it has a large scoopneck and I noticed a lot of stray threads already hanging out of the hems. This shirt may not last long.
December 20, 2012