Rated 4 out of 5Â by Meeb I do love a light weight pretty cardigan. Being short waisted this hits right at my waist. The slight peplum bottom gives it more style than just a plain cardi. I purchased the yellow color which with dark hair and green eyes is a favorite of mine. It looks really pretty open over a strapless dress or buttoned up with a skirt and necklace as seen on the model. It is soft and a comfortable and very feminine. I may pick up the other colors.I wear a 6 or 8 and have a 34DD chest. I got the medium. The small seemed to pull at the buttons a bit.
October 18, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5Â by vtkrvygrl Cute cardigan
Very cute cardigan, but runs a little short if you have a bigger chest or are long waisted. It would be perfect for me if it was just a touch longer. Still, it's versatile, cute and a keeper!
October 16, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5Â by ShoppingQueenNJ Falls short
I ordered this in the red, and it's a beautiful color.
1. Fit is TTS, but it's cropped. Compared to Sparrow's other peplum, the Stitchy Peplum Cardi in petite, it's an inch shorter, so it would be 2 inches shorter than the regular one. I am 5'1", average torso length, and found it came to my upper/mid hip. Too short for my taste, as my mid section is exposed if I raise my arms.
2. It is very soft and comfy, but it's not a thick sweater for cold days. It has the same feel as Angel of the North's Floral Still Life pullover.
3. The ribbing above the peplum causes the sweater to cinch in a weird spot on my torso, ie, not at the natural waist, and also causes the sweater to ride up. It would have been better if there were no ribbing there.
4. Sleeves are a bit long for petites but probably ok for regular-sized women. I have average arm length for my size, and it came about an inch past the base of my thumb.
5. I had ordered this in 2 sizes. In terms of quality, 1 was ok but the other had a defect in the knit. Definitely an exchange item if I had decided to keep this. Inspect carefully!!
September 29, 2012