Rated 5 out of 5Â by artschool love it
This cardigan is so soft and comfortable, so don't try it on unless you want to wear it all day. It fits TTS, my usual XS was fitted and flattering, yet roomy enough to layer. (I'm 5'1"/105lbs) It fits just like the model shot. Cardigan falls to top of hip and sleeves are a good length. The pockets are a cute detail, and the print is fun and youthful, but the colors make it a bit more sophisticated. It looks great with jeans, or it can be dressed up with a pencil skirt. Plus it is so soft and a great alternative if you don't like wool. Love it.
November 20, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Femmefatale Cute, but not cutesy
I loved the heart motif on this, and went to the store to see it up close. It is very soft, and fit me well. I bought it and have worn it several times already and have received compliments. Even without the compliments I would love it--I'm 43 and a heart motif risks being too cutesy on me. This motif is just right--the colors make it not too girly. It's an unusual, flattering, cozy-soft, fun and sophisticated sweater.
November 22, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 133 lbs, and 36D-30-38 and the size Medium fit me. However it didn't fit me quite right.
2. It looks exactly as in the photo. It has a dull navy with brown hearts look, which makes the hearts not so sickenly sweet. I like the pattern, although the color did nothing for me.
3. The sleeves were way too tight in the upper arm, and I have skinny arms. I could never layer this sweater over another shirt.
4. I would never be able to wear this buttoned up, because it gapped at the bust. I'm wondering if the reason the model is not wearing it buttoned all the way up is because of the same problem. It didn't pull. It wasn't too small. It just gapped and showed my bra or the shirt underneath.
5. I wasn't fond of the triple layer of fabric in the pockets right around my waist.
6. Sadly, this is going back.
November 30, 2012