Rated 3 out of 5Â by BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 136 lbs, and 36D-30-40 and the size 31's fit right in the hips, but stood away from my waist in the back (a problem I've had with Levis since the 1970s).
2. The butt was saggy and loose in the thigh.
3. The distressing in this "color" looks dirty. I know it's supposed to be that color, but I don't like it.
4. The zipper was stiff and hard to work.
5. I'm a 10 in the "Charlie" pant, and a 31 in AG, Joes, etc. and I suspect I could have worn a 30 in these Levis, but I didn't like them enough to reorder them.
6. The back center seam was crooked and pulled to the left.
7. They are very long.
January 24, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5Â by chrisk Calling all models
Ordered these wanting a really normal pair of bootcut jeans....I realize that I am only 5'3", but these jeans are cut for someone at least 5'10". I would have had to cut off at least 6 inches and they would have no longer been a bootcut jean but a straight leg jean. I would advise these only for terribly tall girls.
October 30, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by NeenDownstream Great with boots!
I didn't want to like these since they're so expensive, but sometimes you just can't help which jeans you fall in love with. The denim is really soft, and although they look 'broken in' they don't look cheesy and fake. They are long, which make them perfect to wear with cowboy boots, my personal favorite :) I'm 5'9'' 135 lbs and the 29 fits perfectly. I normally wear a 28 in AG's, but with vanity sizing it's hard to tell what is true to size. I originally ordered these in 28 and had to go up a size. I think these will be a mainstay for years to come.
November 6, 2012