Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Tazzy This blouse is simply adorable. Tried on recently at the store and I loved the way it looked and fit. Tried on a size small and it fit perfectly. Armholes were cut just right and not hanging down to reveal your bra. It's a looser fit but did not make me feel as if I'm wearing a maternity top or made me feel "bigger." I would say the fit is more relaxed. Would look great with jeans left untucked or tucked into a skirt or dressy pants. I'd say it will be a pretty versatile piece to add to anyone's wardrobe. I'm definitely going to invest in this item!
March 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby ShoppingQueenNJ Love!
I am 5'1", 34C, 107#.
1. Fit is TTS to slightly large. I tried both an XS & S. The XS fit except it was slightly tight around the bust - was pulling on the pleats so they didn't quite lie flat. The S was much better, but slightly large in the armpit holes #no bra showing# and a boxier fit . If you are very small busted, you can size down easily.
2. Color is not ivory IMO. It is more of a nude/blush/pale peach color.
3. Button closure is tough to work - it is a stretchy elastic loop that you have to fit over the pearl button - hence only 4 stars instead of 5 for quality.
4. Love the lace collar detail and the fact that it's washable.
5. Versatile piece - you can pair with trousers for a summer work day or with jeans for a casual look.
March 19, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby tiffintexas Nice Versatile Top
I first saw this top when it was paired with the striped skirt, and my first thought was that I had to have it. I got to try it on in person, and I like it even more.
First off, the other reviewer is correct - it's not cream colored, it's more on the peachy side as stated, but it's still neutral enough to be paired with different items, whether it be high-waisted shorts, or trousers, or jeans.
It does run TTS to somewhat on the bigger end. I'm usually a 6 up top with a larger bust (36DD), and the S fit me just fine, although it does show the bra a little bit, but not enough to make it my hill to die on.
Overall a nice top.
March 21, 2013