Rated 5 out of 5┬áby BWeaves 1. I'm 5'5" tall, 134 lbs and 36D-30-38 and the size Medium fit me with room to spare. I'm normally a size medium in Anthro sweaters, and I'd say this one runs large.
2. The fabric is soft and not itchy.
3. The color and pattern is exactly as shown online, however there is extra ribbon embroidery detail on the flowers that you can't really see online. This really makes the sweater look more expensive and helps justify the higher price.
4. The back pleat is more like a dart, so you could iron it flat if you didn't like the pleat.
5. The grograin ribbon belt is hemmed so it won't fray.
6. I plan on wearing this as a top with nothing underneath, but there is enough room for a blouse.
7. There's an extra button sewn into the pleat.
December 5, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby no1anthroaddict Classic Anthro!
Saw this sweater when I first walked into Anthropologie on my last visit there and it was love at first sight! Beautiful colors, love the detail in the back; the way the colorful waistband nips in at the waist and there are pleats in the back; rather flaterring. This sweater is so soft and comfortable! The tie at the waist IS rather flimsy but works. This is so cute with jeans! Please have more sweaters like this Anthro!
December 3, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby anibo upgrade your casual
this feels and looks expensive, it is beautiful and it fits TTS.
Like most people depending on the brand and style I'm in between sizes (S/M, 4/6) but normally fit into the smaller size and this was the case, the small fits like a glove with breathing room, it is body skimming but not snug.
You can iron the back pleat like shown or iron it out for a more circular look.
December 1, 2012