Rated 4 out of 5┬áby tiffintexas Stop doing this to me AG!
Man, I swear I go to Anthro just to look, and I see some AG jeans and the following conversation commences:
AG: Buy me!
AG Well, at least try me on...
Me: Well, okay then...
Next thing I know, I'm standing at the register, card in hand.
These were no exception. They are so soft and well...velvety! The black is a very deep black, not a light black-to-gray that so many black pants end up being. The fit is spot on too. I usually wear a 29 in AG jeans, but can size down to a 28 for the Stevies and leggings, but I took these in a 29. They start off very fitted, but stretch out to be perfect, so I don't anticipate people having too many fit issues with these. The length hit me right under the ankle (I'm 5'7" with a 32 inch inseam) and they'll go with a lot of things in my closet. They'll go great casual and also a dressy as well.
November 13, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby ShoppingQueenNJ Must have!!
These are great! I got these in black.
1. As with other legging-type jeans I found I had to size up from my usual 27 to 28 - I couldn't even zip up the 27's.
2. They are pitch black and have a good amount of stretch, so they are very comfortable.
3. The pants are also very soft and are high quality like other AG products.
4. NOTE: it comes with a label on it that warns that the color may bleed on to other clothing items. I can't vouch for that as I haven't worn them yet.
5. I asked the online SA about exactly what color "periscope" was. According to her, it is more blue-gray [like slate], so if you are looking for a true gray pair, that won't be it.
6. I am glad I found these on sale, as I almost bought the 7 for all Mankind ones which are full price. Thanks for saving me some $$, Anthro!
Snatch it up before they're gone!!
December 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby birdie1825 So flattering, but a little tight in the waist
These are the typical amazing fit of AGs in a velvet skinny/legging. I love AG's fit generally, but the velvet flatters even more, pulling in where needed, sitting the perfect spot to create a great, smooth finished look. The deep, rich black color is lovely and festive, but can still be worn casually. In addition, the regular length worked for me (5'5") with only a small amount of bunchiness at the ankle. I can wear with heels, low boots or boots.
The only complaint, as stated in previous reviews, is that these can feel a little tight. I even got a size larger than my normal size based on reviews (normally 27, went with 28). Still, the waist is a little tight after one wearing.
The fit flatters in such a great way, and style is so lovely for the holiday-dressed up or down-that these are a keeper (even at the steep AG price).
November 23, 2012