Rated 5 out of 5┬áby ShoppingQueenNJ Lovely!
I saw this online and ordered it right away.
1. When I opened it, I saw that the label said ULTRA skinny. It's not just skinny.
2. I could fit into my usual size 27, but it was really ultra skinny. I found the 28 to be slim fitting but much more comfortable. I would recommend keeping your normal size if you want to wear it ultra skinny, but go up 1 size if you want slim fit and a bit more comfort.
3. It's hard to tell online, but it has beige undertones. It is not a true grey. The stitching is beige, and so is the underside of the jeans.
4. The jeans are not that thick. They are just a tad bit thicker than Joe's jeans and almost as soft.
5. They look great with ivory, charcoal grey, and black.
6. They are very comfortable.
7. All in all, it's a unique pair of jeans. I love them!!
September 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Michgal Denim with a Twist
Denim with a lace motif is a clever way to dress up jeans! I prefer pants over dresses or skirts, so I am always looking for pants that extend my wardrobe options. With a closet filled with colored jeans, these lacy jeans are a refreshing break from that trend. The soft grey color conveys a wintery softness, so perfect for the season. These pants will take you through winter to spring. Pant fits similar to AG fit, but rise is just a little lower. I ordered my usual AG 29, and these pants fit perfectly. Consider pairing with Elevenses Leopardlily jacket.
October 18, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby DBChic Runs tiny
It took me awhile to find the right size in these. I usually wear 28/29 but I had to get a 31 in these! I have bigger legs, so I had to size up to accomodate them. The waist is big after I sized up, but that can be overcome by wearing a belt. I'm a little disappointed in the "ultra skinny"-ness of these pants, but I love the print.
November 26, 2012