Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Zuki So lovely.
This robe is super soft and skims your body beautifully. The inside of the cuffs are lined in a bit of green so there is a peak of colour which is a pretty detail. I am 5'7 and the robe comes to just above my knee. My husband even said he likes it and is fairly picky.
My only complaint is that you have to tie the belt in a bow or double knot, or the fabric slips open.
June 19, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby lrmarie Beautiful
I have been eying up this beauty for a while and finally broke down!
- The fabric is lovely, soft, and light. I have a giant fleecy full-length winter robe and wanted something more summery - this fits the bill!
- Length - 5'6'' and it hits right above my knees (just what I was looking for)
- Drape - when untied, it lies very nicely against the body without any bulk
- The pattern is obviously not for everybody but the colors are very vibrant
- The tie is a bit flimsy and when tied up, the robe does not stay in place very well. I wear my robes open and over my pj's, so not a big deal for me but if you want something that stays put, this is probably not for you.
- The sleeves bell out a little bit - lovely but not practical if you want sleeves you can roll up.
- I am 5'6'', 135 lbs, 34C bust and I like a looser fit. The small fit me perfectly.
July 10, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby kpatrick03 Great pattern, comfy and light
I bought this robe to use while I'm home on maternity leave/breast feeding. So far, its been great for slipping on over light PJs. The material is a heavy-ish weight jersey, which wasn't what I was expecting, but is nice because it doesn't wrinkle and is soft. The tie is made of the same material, and, yes, I'd agree with other reviewers that it requires some knotting to stay closed. However its hard for me to judge at this point because nothing really stays closed over my giant pregnant belly :) The 3/4 sleeves give you a little bit more mobility and I think it'd be a good robe to cook in and do things around the house. Would definitely recommend as a summer robe for people who live in places with seasons or an all-year robe if you live in a temperate place.
October 9, 2012