Rated 4 out of 5┬áby lovetoshop24hoursday Fantastic Print, disappointing style
Love, love, love the print on these pants and was really hoping they would be worth the $$, but not so for me. As for sizing, I always wear a 28, sometimes a 29, in this brand - but the 30's were super snug in these. I wouldn't have even minded sizing up, except that I don't feel the styling is really a fit for the print. Again, I am absolutely in love with the print, but would only pay full price for these in a different style. As for length, I am 5'3" and these are ankle length on me - not sure how tall the model is, but these are going to be more like a cropped pant on anyone much taller.
October 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby VelvetGirl this fabric is so pretty.....
Aren't these nice? Order them already, because they look like they are selling out.
OK, the important info:
1. Look carefully at the model. See the little bit of ease around the knees and the rear? These pants are 97% cotton and 3% spandex so they will stretch out a bit (and have more ease than on the model...) They wear more like a slim trouser than a skin tight legging.
2. Size is true to a bit on the tight side. My true size is 31, and I am settling on the 32s; both loosened up a bit around the knees and rear, but the 32s are much more comfortable around the waist. The 31s and the 32s are exactly the same length as well, which is a shame. The 32s should be longer IMO.
3. The pattern is fully printed onto a white base; the inside of the pants are white. It says machine wash cold or dry clean. I don't usually dry clean, but may with these to preserve the color.
4. The print is so well done it really does strongly evoke embroidery in person just as it does online. If anything the colors are a bit richer/darker than my monitor shows which I am happy about.
5. Come on Anthro, why not offer a pant like this that you KNOW will sell out in Tall?? I am having to settle for a shorter look than the model is showing off because I am tall. Boo, boo, boo. I would have liked these to be a bit longer.
But the print is irresistible.
September 11, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5┬áby RobinsEgg Very pretty print / too small for me
I had a chance to try these on at a local Anthro. The colors are very pretty in person. I have a couple of pairs of Pilcro in the same exact cut, in size 30. I could not get these past my hips in the 30. They did not have anything bigger than 30 so I am not sure what my size would be but I can see going up maybe 2 sizes to get these to fit me..... Bummer!! Quality wise.... these were a lighter weight - more of a cotton sateen, not really denim/ jeans. I think the price point is FAR too high. Hopefully they get marked down quickly!
September 10, 2013