APRIL 2015 ANTHROPOLOGIE® & BHLDN® WEDDING AND REGISTRY PINTEREST® CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the fifty (50) United States (incl. D.C.). Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Contest begins on April 10, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 20, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR OR TWITTER. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR, AND NOT TO PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR OR TWITTER.
1. Eligibility: The April 2015 Anthropologie® & BHLDN® Wedding and Registry Pinterest® Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Anthropologie, Inc. ("Sponsor"), BHLDN, LLC or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: Anthropologie, Inc., 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495.
3. How to Enter: To enter, you must (i) have or create a Pinterest® account (available for free at www.pinterest.com), (ii) create a public board on Pinterest with an original title that reflects your wedding and registry style and décor inspiration ("Contest Board"), (iii) pin any number of images, such as images from the www.BHLDN.com or www.anthropologie.com websites or your own pictures, that reflect your wedding and registry tastes, wishes, wants, and inspiration. Each pin to the Contest Board must contain the following hashtags: #WishBigWinBigContest, #wedding, and #registry; and (iv) go to www.anthropologie.com/wishbigwinbig and fill out and submit the online entry form, including your email address, zip code, and Pinterest username. Entrants will be required to sign up for emails from Anthropologie and BHLDN as a condition of entry; however, entrants may opt out of such emails at any time. For the purposes of this Contest, each Contest Board and completed online form will constitute one (1) entry. While the Contest Board may contain as many eligible photos as you would like (subject to the Content Guidelines below), each entrant may only submit one (1) Contest Board and one (1) entry form (together, the "Entry") during the Contest Period. You may continue to pin to the Contest Board after the submission of the online form, and all pins made to the Contest Board until the conclusion of the Contest Period will be considered part of your Entry.
Please note: By entering in this Contest, you signify and agree that your Entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Contest may be posted on Sponsor's website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Contest in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win and all pins must comply with the requirements set forth under the "Content Guidelines" below or your Contest Board may be disqualified from eligibility. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
All pins to the Contest Board must comply with Pinterest's Terms of Service (which can be found through this URL: http://about.pinterest.com/terms/) and Acceptable Use Policy (which can be found through this URL: http://about.pinterest.com/use/) as well as the Content Guidelines below. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry from the Contest if the Contest Board associated with the Entry (including all pins made thereto) fails to comply with the below Content Guidelines, violates Pinterest's Terms of Service and/or Acceptable Use Policy, does not comply with these Official Rules, is not consistent with the spirit or theme of this Contest, or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
In order for a Contest Board to qualify as an Entry, all submitted pins on the Contest Board:
• MUST contain the following text in the comment field: #WishBigWinBigContest, #wedding, and #registry.
• MUST either be the Entrant's original idea (modification of an existing work, even if it is your original work, is not an original idea). Submissions MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source or have previously been published commercially or submitted in or won any sweepstakes or contest.
• MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes any third party's intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. Without limiting the foregoing, Entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor.
• MUST NOT include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
• MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor's sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Contest in any online social sharing interaction that references the Contest or is used to obtain entries in connection with this Contest. At a minimum, the hashtag #WishBigWinBigContest, #wedding, and #registry must be included in all social media communications sent pursuant to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Contest while engaging in any online social sharing interaction during the Contest Period.
Entries that do not include any required disclosures or hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third party Entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Pinterest account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or Entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules will void that participant's plays and/or Entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Pinterest account will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
4. Selection of winners: All Contest Boards will be reviewed by the Sponsor's editorial panel to make certain the content falls within the parameters under the Content Guidelines set out above. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, all eligible Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges made up of Anthropologie and BHLDN personal stylists, who will judge and award points to each eligible Entry based on the following criterion: creativity (30%); originality (30%); faithfulness to assigned topic (20%); use of technology (20%). The Entry with the highest score will be declared the potential winner.
The potential winner will be notified by email on or about April 27, 2015. Except where legally prohibited, each potential winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted in person via email after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or other required document within the required time period (if applicable), or if potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the selection criteria described above. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, or return of the prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and naming of an alternate potential winner. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. 5. Prizes: One (1) prize will be awarded in connection with this Contest. The prize consists of $1000-worth of Anthropologie product (which will be selected by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion) and a BHLDN gown and accessory of the winner's choice (with a maximum total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $2000). Maximum ARV of the prize: $3000.00. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $3000.00. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Contest, and/or the legitimate operation of the Contest; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Contest or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection process described in section 4, above.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that the Contest Entities, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed. Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in accordance with the winner selection criteria described in paragraph 4, above.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE WWW.ANTHROPOLOGIE.COM/WISHBIGWINBIG OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Publicity Release. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER'S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or the appropriate State Court located in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
12. Nature of Relationship/Waiver of Equitable Relief: Each entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submissions and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor's use of any such similar or identical material. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submissions. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor's actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submissions or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submissions or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submissions, and the entrant's rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
13. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?id=RULESANDREGULATIONS#/ or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by May 31, 2015 to: Anthropologie, Inc., 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495. For a list of winners available after April 30, 2015, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by June 30, 2015 to: Anthropologie, Inc., 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495. Vermont residents may exclude return postage when requesting the Official Rules.
Copyright ©2015 Anthropologie, Inc. Anthropologie® is a registered trademark of Anthropologie, Inc. BHLDN® is a registered trademark of BHLDN, LLC. All other trademarks and logos are the registered marks of their respective owners in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.